As the premier professional development organization for ag communicators, the Ag Communicators Network has more than 400 members that span the spectrum of ag media.
Our members represent the top tier of farming publications, including Successful Farming, Progressive Farmer, Midwest Ag Journal, and all of the brands under the Farm Progress banner.
Through these publications as well as the digital and broadcast arms of these media outlets, our members have 2 million touchpoints with farmers and industry leaders.
We have multiple sponsorship opportunities available to help meet varying brand and awareness goals throughout the year.
- Brand awareness and share news on your company/products/programs, etc.: Webinars, newsletter sponsorship, and membership directory
- Brand awareness and show your support of the ag media industry: Communications awards
- Network with the nation’s top communicators: partner with us for a regional reception, and participate at the Ag Media Summit.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-407-2550 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Complete the Sponsorship Form
Reserve your spot today!
*subject to change. Please contact Samantha Kilgore at email@example.com for availability.
Communications Awards - costs vary per program
AAEA's most popular professional development program
- Writing Category Sponsorship - SOLD!
- Digital & Social Media Category Sponsorship - SOLD!
- Photography Category Sponsorship
- Design Category Sponsorship
- MarComm - SOLD!
Annual awards that help us recognize and honor the achievements of our members.
- Lifetime Achievement Award Sponsorship - $1500
- Distinguished Service Award Sponsorship - $1500
- Andy Markwart Horizon Award Sponsorship - $2500
AAEA Professional Improvement Foundation Programming
- Past President Scholarships - available to 3-4 ag communications students annually
- Student Internships - two hosted 6 week programs for Marketing and Communications and Editorial experience.
The Byline Newsletter - $1000/month
Weekly, members-only newsletter containing guest articles from members and professional development tools. Open rate is roughly 35% -- higher than industry average!
Membership Directory - Cost varies per ad size
Annual publication delivered to all members electronically and printed by order only. Used by members to keep connected.
Membership App*NEW* - $4000
New opportunity for interactive member app that will allow members to discuss, chat, and collaborate across their special interests, register for online learning and more!
Webinars - $1000/webinar
Held monthly, these webinars often focus on one area of our membership - editorial, photography, design, and etc -- intended to provide short, engaging content to our members. Avg. 40 in attendance per webinar.