As the premier professional development organization for ag communicators, the Ag Communicators Network has more than 400 members that span the spectrum of ag media.
Our members represent the top tier of farming publications, including Successful Farming, Progressive Farmer, Midwest Ag Journal, and all of the brands under the Farm Progress banner.
Through these publications as well as the digital and broadcast arms of these media outlets, our members have 2 million touchpoints with farmers and industry leaders.
We have multiple sponsorship opportunities available to help meet varying brand and awareness goals throughout the year.
- Brand awareness and share news on your company/products/programs, etc.: Webinars, newsletter sponsorship, and membership directory
- Brand awareness and show your support of the ag media industry: Communications awards
- Network with the nation’s top communicators: partner with us for a regional reception, and participate at the Ag Media Summit.
Contact email@example.com or 706-407-2550 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you to our 2022 partners:
Communications Awards - costs vary per program
AAEA's most popular professional development program
- Writing Category Sponsorship - SOLD
- Digital & Social Media Category Sponsorship - SOLD
- Photography Category Sponsorship SOLD
- Design Category Sponsorship ONE LEFT!
- MarComm - SOLD
Annual awards that help us recognize and honor the achievements of our members.
- Lifetime Achievement Award Sponsorship
- Distinguished Service Award Sponsorship
- Andy Markwart Horizon Award Sponsorship
The Byline Newsletter
Weekly, members-only newsletter containing guest articles from members and professional development tools. Open rate is roughly 35% -- higher than industry average!
Membership Directory - Cost varies per ad size
Annual publication delivered to all members electronically and printed by order only. Used by members to keep connected.
New opportunity for interactive member app that will allow members to discuss, chat, and collaborate across their special interests, register for online learning and more!
Held monthly, these webinars often focus on one area of our membership - editorial, photography, design, and etc -- intended to provide short, engaging content to our members. Avg. 40 in attendance per webinar.
*subject to change. Please contact Samantha Kilgore at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
AAEA Professional Improvement Foundation Programming
- Past President Scholarships - available to 3-4 ag communications students annually
- Student Internships - two hosted 6 week programs for Marketing and Communications and Editorial experience.