By, Cassie Yontz, Sr. Account Executive, Charleston|Orwig
Congratulations to the 2018 AMS First-Time Attendee stipend winners! Winners will receive $100 to help offset registration costs to attend the 2018 Agricultural Media Summit.
These awards are made possible by the AAEA Professional Improvement Foundation (PIF). Annually, PIF gives more than $50,000 to AAEA members to support professional development through workshops, IFAJ participation, emerging-professionals internships and support for those attending Ag Media Summit. To find out how you can get involved and support PIF, contact PIF Chair Kelly Schwalbe.
Congratulations to the following:
- Allison Jenkins, MFA Incorporated
- Carley Morrison, Assistant Ag Comm Professor, Mississippi State University
- Delanie Crist, National Sorghum Producers
- Emma Wilson, Iowa Corn Growers Association
- Jenna Sudol, Virginia Cooperative Extension/Virginia Tech/Radford University
- Kellie Lasack, Roan Marketing and Communications
- Kelsey Litchfield, Freelancer
- Leo Nieter, Red Barn Media Group
- Lesa Vold, Egg Industry Center, Iowa State University
- Natalina Sents, Meredith AgriMedia/Successful Farming
View the recipients and a quote from them upon receiving their stipend below.