The 2017-2018 AAEA Board was approved at the 2017 Annual Business Meeting in Snowbird, Utah on Tuesday, July 25.
A special thanks to those board members rotating off the board:
- Cynthia Clanton
- Pam Molitor
- Jodi Henke
- Jennifer Latzke
The new 2017-2018 Board is as follows:
- President – Julie Deering, Issues Ink
- Vice President/President-Elect – Christy Lee, Cee Lee Communications
- Past President – Mike Wilson, Farm Progress
- Director – Ryan Ebert, W. D. Hoard & Sons (2015-2018)
- Director – Jim Patrico, DTN/ Progressive Farmer (2015-2018)
- Director – Mindy Ward, Farm Progress (2016-2019)
- Director – Jill Loehr, Farm Progress (2017-2019*)
- Director – David Ekstrom, Meredith Agrimedia (2017-2020)
- Director – Bill Spiegel, High Plains Journal (2017-2020)
- Affiliate Director – Pam Caraway, Rhea + Kaiser (2017-2020)
- Affiliate Director – Josh Flint, The Maschoffs (2017-2020)
*Jill Loehr has 2 -year term to fill remainder of Christy Lee’s board term.
Please help us congratulate them!